Sunday, April 12, 2009

Food from last week:

-A 'usual' -shredded wheat w/ fruit
Photobucket

I helped out in Bodie's class on Thursday and took this for lunch. Yummy - cottage cheese w/ banana, strawberries & almonds, sugar snap peas.
Photobucket

Oatmeal on Saturday morning...
Photobucket

Workouts have still been good - Friday was the first time I didn't exercise in almost 100 days!! (except for Sundays) Crazy. But I was able to get a 5 mi run in on Sat. so that felt good.
This week has been a little out of control w/ eating. -It was like a free for all and I am feeling it. I still eat good meals, but I had some sort of 'sweet' just about every day -and not in moderation people. What gives? So - talking w/ my sister today we are putting on another "challenge" starting Monday the 20th. It will be similar to what we just finished -with a few tweaks... Anyone interested?? It will get you ready for summer! Think about it - I will post more details tomorrow! And yup. Pictures will be returning full force. When I do pictures it cuts down on my snacking and I am HUNGRY for each meal & I don't over eat. So there we go.
Happy Day.

No comments: