Sunday, January 24, 2010

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND.
Photobucket

12 weeks. 10 daily habits. Here are the deets:

Each item is worth 1 point, with a possible 10 points per day

1 7 hrs. of sleep (not necessarily consecutive - naps count too!)
2 48 oz. of water
3 45 minutes of exercise (not necessarily consecutive)
4 2 servings of veggies, 2 servings of fruit
5 No soda, beer, wine, unhealthy snacks (ex: potato chips), or bad fast food
6 No sweets. (Desserts, pastries, sugary snacks & cereals) *Sugar-Free alt. ok
7 No eating after 8pm or dinner (whichever is later)

8 15 min. of scripture reading (or spiritual text if you don't do scripture)
9 One journal entry (any length)
10 One random act of kindness (THIS IS A NEW ONE)

Note: Sunday is a "free" day where all 10 points are given (THIS IS DIFFERENT)

Exceptions:

-You are excused from the sweet rule on YOUR BIRTHDAY.
-You are allowed three sick days where you are excused (only) from exercising and eating veg/fruit/water [if you can’t eat/drink] This is ONLY to be used if you are indeed sick.

Winners:
The top three challengers with the most points will split 80% of the pot. 1 other challenger who gets an average of 6 pts. or more a day will get the remainder of the pot.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up below- after you do, you should be directed to the spreadsheet for all "challengers" where you can add your name in the "week 1" tab.

*POST EDIT*- I will send you the link to the spreadsheet when I get a notification of payment. I had high hopes of the link working out! :)

Sign up deadline: Feb. 7th


Options




8 comments:

Kristi said...

So excited that I will finally be able to participate this time since I am not preggo!!!! Should be fun!

Emily said...

hey sarah:)

i want to join again, can i just read (something worthwhile) - instead of scripture?

thanks!

emily

sara said...

Alright Kristi!!

Emily- If you "don't do scripture" you can substitute it w/ a spiritual text... one that feeds your soul and is uplifting. So I would say yes!

Carrie said...

Hi Sara... I signed up and payed through my paypal account but then wasn't directed to the spreadsheet. Can you check if my payment went through? I am way excited for this challenge! Thanks!

sara said...

Hey Carrie! (Dave's sister, right?)

Let me know if you haven't gotten the spreadsheet!

Jill said...

I linked to you from Heidi G's blog. Can anybody join? I'm interested.

Jill said...

I paid but wasn't automatically taken to the spreadsheet...

sara said...

Hey Jill!! You're in! -I sent you the link to the spreadsheet!