Thursday, November 4, 2010

Breakfast:
1/4c oatmeal w/ blueberries, 1/2 banana. 1/3c greek yogurt & cinnamon. 1/2Tbsp sliced almonds

Lunch:
Minestrone soup & greek salad at Picassos

Snack:
1/2 banana, 1tsp peanut butter. Bite of cottage cheese.

fun size almond joy & kit kat. I caved. I found a TON of candy in the back of my car- I took two pieces and threw the rest out. That was hard for me. Funny, right? But the boys have had a ton -mostly my oldest boy (read husband) so I was doing everyone a favor. :)

Workout: Strength wkout.

Dinner:
Tofu, bok choy, onion, red & green bell pepper w/ peanut sauce and ginger. (too much ginger tho) + 1/4c quinoa

2 comments:

Miss Niss said...

i tried your breakfast of mixing the oatmeal, yogurt, almonds and blueberries (didnt have any strawberries so just did extra blueberries) together...LOVED IT!!! that will be definitely a keeper!! so yummy

as for candy...yikes! we BOUGHT our childrens candy buckets for 5 bucks each...then DUMPED it all!! so happy about that decision....and we are doing a FAMILY challenge this month of NO refined sugars, candy, cookies...etc...ONLY homemade stuff are we allowed, (healthy of course)and thats only once a week...just trying to get myself and THEM out of the "sugar all the time" mentality...
This week has been GREAT without it!

sara said...

That's awesome Anissa. Love the family challenge.

I need to post that Peanut Butter cookie recipe pronto for you! My boys really liked them!