Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Breakfast:
3 eggwhites, onion, sweet red pepper, spinach, salsa. 1/4c oatmeal, 1/4c greek yogurt, 1/4 c blueberries. topped w/ cinnamon (of course!)

Lunch:
Pablo Picasso salad at Oreganos. This has always been a favorite...but is was soooooo slathered with dressing (mayo based?) so I wasn't really diggin' it.

Snack:
Leftover sweet potato risotto (1/2c)

Workout:
Strength workout - also involved sprints. barf... in a good way.

Dinner:
Finished off the leftover risotto but put it in a pan to warm and then added 3 eggwhites and cooked it all. IT WAS YUMMY! Then I had 1/3c cottage cheese & sliced apple for dessert.

Feeling GOOD.

I had two people comment on my 'weight' at the club tonight. It made my night. -One was my old mailman... "You've lost so much weight." I told him it's taken awhile. :) Then he made a comment about how it must be from chasing my boys around. I told him I wished it were that easy!
Then a lady I haven't seen in awhile said I was looking skinny. I told her I was working hard!
Sometimes it's just really nice to feel validated!

No comments: