Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!
We had 'heart' wholewheat blueberry pancakes and fruit. Yum.
Photobucket

Here is some food from the last little while. I have loved getting back on the challenge. It really seems silly to me that I need something like that to stay on track. Maybe someday I will 'grow up' and be a big girl that can do it all by herself! :)

3 egg whites w/ veggies. Strawberries & blueberries.
Photobucket

Spinach salad w/ olive oil & vinegar dressing, apple.
Photobucket

Tostada w/ homemade chips and guac.
Photobucket

Brown rice and stir fry. (this veggie mix is from sam's)
Photobucket

Oatmeal w/ cinnamon, blueberries & raisins.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Wholewheat waffles w/ banana and blueberries
Photobucket

3 egg whites & veggie scramble.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beef stew compliments my m-i-l. with a side of snap peas. Yum! I ate this everyday for awhile.
Photobucket

This is a must try!!!!! Got it from my music partner....
In a pan, saute your onion, garlic, & mushroom in some olive oil. (You could also add zucchini & yellow squash) Grate 1/2 a yam and put in the pan. Add a little water (she uses vegetable broth) and then some cumin. Let cook, stir around for a few min. Then add a large handful of spinach and let wilt. Then put your tortilla on the grill and sprinkle w/ some cheese (I like to use mozzarella) and then put your veggie mix on there and top w/ another tortilla. Yummy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have also had some great workouts this past week but time to record them hasn't happened...

No comments: