Thursday, April 8, 2010

Breakfast:
Kashi cereal w/ banana & almond milk

Lunch:

3 egg whites, yellow bell pepper, broccoli & cilantro on a corn tortilla, topped with salsa. Raw almonds

Snack:
Cup of Bear Naked cereal & almond milk

Dinner:

Grilled veggies (onion, broccoli, carrots, snow peas, asparagus cooked in water, lemon juice and garlic powder...saute the onion first!) 1/4c plain yogurt, strawberries and frozen blueberries, 12 almonds. protein & water.

Workout: (not for the weak of heart! It's a good one.)
p.s. I LOVE having a workout partner!

So - we are rockstars b/c we were only going to try this for 20 min, but decided to go for 3 rounds. It lasted us 45 min.

REPEAT 3 TIMES:

-1 min. treadmill @ 8.0
-(24) jumping lunges
-1 min. treadmill @ 8.5
-(24) alt. step-ups w/ 25-30#'s
-1 min. treadmill @ 8.5
-(24) straight leg deadlifts w/ 20# dumbbells
-1 min. treadmill @ 8.5
-(24) alt. side lunges w/ bicep curl (8# dumbbells)
-1 min. treadmill @ 8.5
-(40) speed skaters

2 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE this workout! It is one of my new favorites. (modified of course since you are superwoman and I am not). :)

sara said...

YAY Jen! I know - I am afraid of it!- Thinking I might be able to handle it again next week. :) I don't think it could ever get old though b/c you could always switch up the exercises! (emphasis on arms, legs, or both)